View Single Post
Old 07-06-03, 06:55 AM   #88
Nimrod

IP:

blaklisted's ghostwriter exposes?????

yall make the call, this is "the sickest" dude from the gooniez, posted this at rapmusic......

Quote:
Originally posted by T en T T en T

you know the battle you had at ²²²²²²²²²²²²²²², how you LOST to a cat that everyone was like WTF, how you lose to HIM.

I wrote his battle verse for him for fifty bucks, and thats HOW YOU LOST DAWG!!!

the reason i am telling you this right now, is cuz i wrote his finals verse and he was spoce to pay me a 100 dollars and didnt even post his shit..

so i wrote for him for NOTHING!!!!

FUCK THAT KID YO, i wrote him mad bars and he didnt even show for the finals!!!, so that he could pay me!!!

SO THE REASON YOU LOST WAS CUZ OF ME, I shouldnt have ghost written for dude and have you lose, but i was pissed at you so I thought i'd ripped you twice in one week, wit my diss and his verse!!

HE SPIT MY SHIT WORD FOR WORD!!!!

WORD FOR WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my bad, I was trying to get some chedder up in this bitch, but after the disrespect he showed me tonight fuck that kidd, I wrote him 75 bars for his finals and he gonna no show when the shit i wrote KILLED anyone on that wak ass site, I take my writing very personel and fucking if he gonna fake on that shit, FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!

YOUR LOSS IS MY FAULT, SORRI!!!!!!

my bad yo once more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i am really pissed i wrote his finals and he no showed like a bitch, all that wasted time, wtf, fuck that fag!!

MY BAD NIM!!!!

usually i would think that he is lying, but it all makes sense....

the day after the battle HERE was posted, he had IMed me askin about how my battle at this site was going and shit, peep convo......

RapIsIll (3:38:15 AM): did he come aight
RapIsIll (3:38:26 AM): well you know he gonna put his all in it cuz its you
RapIsIll (3:38:35 AM): feel me??
RapIsIll (3:39:57 AM): wtf kind tounrey is this i cant read thi shit
NimRoDPanthEOn (3:40:08 AM): u gota be logged in
RapIsIll (3:40:14 AM): lol
RapIsIll (3:40:17 AM): fuck it then
RapIsIll (3:40:20 AM): good luck
NimRoDPanthEOn (3:40:21 AM): yeh its gay
NimRoDPanthEOn (3:40:23 AM): good looks
RapIsIll (3:40:27 AM): if you lose to some wak cat imma kill you
NimRoDPanthEOn (3:40:30 AM): u gave shorty b ur spot?
RapIsIll (3:40:34 AM): yeh fuck it
RapIsIll (3:40:44 AM): its pointless everyone hates me
NimRoDPanthEOn (3:40:52 AM): wrd
NimRoDPanthEOn (3:41:00 AM): shorty b is no comp though
RapIsIll (3:41:14 AM): i know but even i come sik you know how heads hate me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Session concluded at 3:42:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RapIsIll (3:43:33 AM): lol kid ripped it, but ive heard him before he sucks, must have put everything he had in it lol, im peepin you now

RapIsIll (3:47:13 AM): yeh you came not the way you normally come but still came nice, dude ripped it tho im surprised like shit

in conclusion, blak u are a faggot.....

u tried to pull ALL stops to gain a victory over me

u had this herb write for you- 1

u had ur little chat room buddies form a voting ring for u - 2

and you had all and only your friends vote on the battle - 3

and u didnt even show for the finals, u are a fuckin puss face