View Single Post
Old 07-06-03, 08:10 PM   #8
BROOKLYN
BANNED

IP:

..::MY 5 BARS::..

13th Disciple, You Couldn't Bring More To This Battle Than Jesus During The Last Supper, I Clap Suckers Like You Til Your Ass Suffer & Even If You Were 'Bounty' You Wouldn't Be The 'Quicker Picker Upper'/

Your Cloths Not Feelin You Like After You Bathe, I Do 'More Than Serve Emcees', Call Me 'The Captain of Maids', It Happens To Be You Verse Is Wack & Played & Im 'Burning You' Worst Than 'Michael Jackson With Aftershave'/

This Cat's Played Out Like Crocodile Dundee But Who's To Blame?, This Man Wants The 'Thug Life', But He Could Hardly Get 'Street Fame' With That Fake Street Name, Even If You Were 'The Flintstone's Kid' You Wouldn't Have A 'Club Fight'/

Now Your Left To Feel My Wrath, You Deal With Coins While I Deal With Cash.. And Bitch, My Rhymes 'Stick To You Like Glue' On 'Envelopes' So Their 'Sealin Your Ass'/
Sufferin From Being Mental, You've Gone Consistently Wack, You Remind Me Of An 'Unsuccessful Robber' Cus Like A 'Safe Battlin A Combination'.. 'I 'Wont Crack'/

I'm Top Class When Serving I Maim My Rivals, I'm An Actual Trained Disciple That'll Knock 'The Holy Shit' Out You Til You 'Rephrase The Bible', So Now I Wonder How Many Times You Battled Yourself To Claim You Retained Your Title/
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN