View Single Post
Old 07-07-03, 04:05 PM   #18
R-Rated

IP:

Aight..

Check it..Yo..Yo...

Yo dis nigga thinks he gone BASH me and Brutaly Rip me apart, kinda hard to do when your spit has weak punches and no heart /
I’ll leave you flatter than diet Sprite in the height of your life, this kid couldn't fight if he was Lennox's wife /
You softer than a banana That’s Way Past Ripe, does this kid have arthritis or is it He Just Can’t Type?! /
When you spit I tend to hear much laughs, like convicts I’ma be diggin into dat tough ass, lyrically ill rip you like rough drafts /
You taking tips from MJ, I ain’t talking about da ball playa..that faggot Jackson really is gay but bitch I think you gaya /
This btich is like the Streetz janitor, cause when he kisses ass he licks rimz /(rim job)
Chuck scissors at him and leave a slim trim cause the outcome of this battle's gonna be grim /
I’ll slit ya throat to the point where you cant swim and bloat to the size of a whale fin /
Bitch you best hope you can swim cuz your ass will be in a boat afloat the ocean wit reattached limbz /
I’ma leave you with the taste you get when your hit in the back of ya head with a pipe made of lead /
This kid thinks he's big, but he couldn't match me if we were contestants on Newly Weds /
This nut seeks an answer cause he's ballin more then Shaq with testicular cancer…your shit makes no sense like Pee Wee Herman making love to an exotic dancer /
I’ma pimp you like a dirty whore whoz had her groin ligaments torn..they’ll think you’re a pilot cause I’ll send ya ass airborne into an unnamed tropical storm /
I'll swing at you and make your teeth bust threw ya bottom lip, you winning is a one~in~a~million chance like a lotto pick /
Ruthless gave you loss 2 well R-Rated is about to give you loss three, don’t worry though dawg atleast your getting beat by the Warlordz family /
Fuck a battle, I’ma beat your ass physically..and when I’m done beating yo ass, I’ll rip threw your brain cells lyrically /
Fuck B.R.E., Fuck BMACK, Fuck Zainy, and Fuck any motherfucker from your crew, yeah and Fuck you too..haha BITCH NIGGA!!

~1~

Yo...I said 12:07 put up your shit...and Bash spit at 12:41..w/e man..this is my original spit...I just removed it so you couldn't feed off of it.