View Single Post
Old 07-07-03, 04:27 PM   #22
Bash
BANNED for biting

IP:

R-Rated couldn't "Slip" through this win even if he "Attacked" with a "Soap"../
Cause I treat ya "Bones" like "Comedy" the way I'm about too "Crack ya Joke"../
Rip ya body "tissue" cuz your way too "soft", I'm "sub-marine" and your "swimming" in "lakes wit-bombs"/(Get it)
I'm breaking your arm , this "win" is "not up for grabs" like "you and "shaq" playing "ball"/
I'm "seeing" his "wackness only-through-optiks", you bring "beef" ? ''Your more like a "vegetarian" cuz ya Punches are "bony-and-not-thick"/
Im Quick To Get Rid Of This Fucking Faggot Like Erasing My Password"/
He's Punches wouldnt be hot even if he cooked it on a stove"/
Ur Flow Aint On Point Like Drunk Snipers Wit No Bullets You're Outta my Range''/
Come on Dawg Ya Style is weak so You Need a Change~/
This cat dropped a "cold Beer" just To tell people that he "Dropped A Cold One"/ (Get it)
He's Verse is like a Worn Out "T-Shirt" because its about to get Torned"/
Battlin Me Is Like "Signing" Ya Own "Death Certificate" wit ur Blood Ink"/
Cuz This Fag Is So "Useless At Bars" Like People Who “Don’t Drink”/ ( I hope u cats got that Line)
My Place Is First Get A Taste Of my verse And Bash is about too Pick Up Ya Spirit Like I Was Raised In a Church/
He's punches are like "Blind People" because its Out of Target"/
cook up tha Beef "aim and spray" stuff tha "grenade" down yo throat when its time for Bash too "annihalate"and consalidate ur bones like paper clips and "validate"/
Even if he's life was on the Line , he still wouldnt be able to carry his own "Weight"/
i'll kill u and fill u wit my ill spiLLs crack u open until each of your cells absorb ur skill and yes...bitch!! i'll do it at my own "wiLL"/
I'm running all over your scripts like I'm running Track , My PunchLine attacks are Picking at your eye balls like "Plaque"/