View Single Post
Old 07-11-03, 02:14 PM   #2
Tic Tactic

IP:

ok man, sorry bout all that fuck up.

here we go.

i hear u muther fucker, u wanna battle, saddel up dog n dogg paddel, i'll bite u like a rattle snake//
swim that lake, before u make a mistake, challanged the wrong muther fucker this time, i spit this illist rhyme//
sic and also sadistic name's tic tactic, come and get twisted, or go on my listas my next hit//
cock that gat, pull that hammer back, n shoot like your alcopone, not alone i'll be there//,
whether you wanna drive or the back seat the lime light, dogg it's fright night were gonna dig some muthers fuckers grave//
grave diggez diggen wit spades, bitch it's better then diein wit aids or livin in a cage//
sorrow it's my main feelin, twitchen, thinkwn crazy, a cold stare into nowhere//
people laugh and talk, while I walk, i'm dreamin about the body outline chalk//
g'day mate or should i say "Gee day check mate, this gamez on and im the don//
respect me bitch, or they'll have to stitch ya up, put your blood in a cup, n toast ya up//
cremate you in a car, and make it look like you had to much to drink die your hair pink, make you stink like alcohol//
or should i just pump slugs and fill ya with holes, i'll be beggin for parrol, while the mole of a judge will hold me for grudge//
i'll make you submit, not with a whip, the slip of a finger i'll pull that trigger you'll be down with them gold diggers//