View Single Post
Old 07-13-03, 12:37 PM   #5
peyo

IP:

Thank God I got it back

Beginning

Elite talent goin at it but no respect for this bitch thats goin frantic to be Nas cause he wannabe Illmatic//
Its tragic how he challenged me he knows hes gonna lose so its fantastic and it makes me ecstatic//
This cat should stop rap cause all he ever makes is noise and I've heard better noise while I'm taking a crap//
Doin them dirty sanchezes got ya lips chapped, the homphobics came and made ya legs snap//(cause ur a homo)

Building Up

Look in the mirror you should be ashamed, talkin to everyone ya ever met, they said ya looks should be tamed//(meaning look bad)
No ya ain't a rapper ya a lion out of its cage, nah I can't diss a lion like that cause compared to you hes a sage//
Ya told me to drop when I can, I shoulda dropped right then, I coulda dropped it before I coulda dropped it at 10//(thread was made at 11 something)
Ya where feelin the men when ya where hangin with ya sisters friends playin barbie and holdin on ken//

Finisher

Carson ya should of stayed on TRL cause we all know ya loved those boybands we call hell//
Everyone can tell if ya stuck in a cell with a big guy named bubba rapes ya until ya ring the bel//
Normally someone would end their song with a diss that hits so hard it knocks out the guys piss//
I nice tho so Ima end it like this//

Eh that was pretty good for me

No beefin