View Single Post
Old 07-13-03, 02:38 PM   #33
maxximum
BANNED

IP:

Quote:
originally posted by this biting bitch R-Rated
I'ma tell you this for your own benifit, your shit was dope as hell, especially when you wrote 90% of it /
Bitch what you need to do is work on dat freestyle, before you end up missin like that wack rapper Juvinelle /
This type of mad freestyle that I'm spitting, be hitting, your gonna swear to god this shit was written /
But it wasn't, I could a merk a thousand rappers when I'm buzzin, beat your ass like a jealous husband /

Time To Kill:
I'm moving in for da kill, merking you on dis set, you rap wack as fuck, I'm winning this alread and I ain't even threw yet /
Check dis..even if I would of went first, wouldn't be no worse, I would still demolish your whole wack ass verse /
You wanna represent Tha Alliance in text but you flow sleezaly, I'm not about to battle this fake ass Eazy-E /
Time of the month, fuck you couldn't give me time of day, my spits are tearin you up like a paper machette /
Copying and Pasteing is the only way you could beat me "generically', the way my flow ripped yours is leaving people laguhing "hysterically" /
Your styles wack and your leaving these people a bore, your couldn't be me if I was convulsing, lying dead on da floor /
Your sweet smelling like a buttercream housewarmer scented candle, back the fuck up! Can't you tell I'm Too Fuckin Hot To Handle? /
Can't you tell by me flow and my rap tactics?, My punches hit you so hard, they leave yo ass doing 40 continuous backflips /
You hit the ground so lyrically confused how I merked you, got you repacking your bombs and picking out a new fuse /
Your bombs where hitting like paintball gerenades, when my shit was blowing you off da map like a tornado on a rampage/
My raps unbeivable like da moves on DeFJaM VENDETTA, got yo self saying "Man I shoulda known betta" /

yo I downloaded a freestyle from eminem from the rapolympics i thought...
anyway that one was xactly like this except for a few names and I just hate biting bitches, SO FUCK U R-RATED I'LL VOTE 4 VENDETTA CUZ HE DIDN"T BITE, U FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!!
fuck eminem freestyle biters!!!
man I hate this r-rated!