View Single Post
Old 07-13-03, 03:36 PM   #40
Baysick

IP:

^If your sayin I talked to ppl your dead wrong, I came home for one day cuz I had been outa town and then left the next mourning at 6, I got home again from Indiana the day after the voting was over..

And I dont talk to sureal..If you wanna get into that lets just go ahead and cancell off Jae and Spliv's votes for being a couple of haters... Spliv got ripped last round after all that shit and hasnt liked me from the start..Hell I remember when I beat a kid like 10 to zero and then Spliv comes in and Votes against me..The fuckin Herb..And Jae Cyph has voted against me when it counted everytime in this tourny, Him and his Fake Dzk Voting ring..Its not my fault your garbage and need to have friends vote for yur sorry asses...

And I got no beef with you Djx...This is at some otehr folks are fuckin herbs..

But I listen to your verse and say, Ok ...He talked more than he spit..And in each of the 16 bar verses you spit..You didnt have anything special in em..And yea I listened a few times to make sure..

So fuck all the dick riders, And Im not mad about the tourney..I really dont care..This was just sumthin I did for fun..but it aint fun anymore, the fuckin herbs have flooded this shit...