View Single Post
Old 07-15-03, 08:56 PM   #4
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

IP:

yo yo,
eSs.O.S. will probably run to a mod to delete this verses said to him,And i bet the minute i post my lines this kidd will have someone edit them//
Im ahead of him already destryong him im gonna bag this match by the piper,Right now hes getting lines to use for his verse outta the "2 line" cypher//

Bitch needs lessons cuz ive seen his verses and he desperately needs a tutor,My lyrics turn him "off" like the back switch of your computer//
This kids a pussy who knows my punches deliver a deadly pound,Bitch would cry over another battle lost but not as much as if he lost the "third round"//

Testing-Standards, you dont belong in my league, heres your pressing-Transfer,your Addressing-Answers, holding more" gay lines" then homos addressing-banners//
Weapon-Tampered, destined to be "into" men more then Rectum-Cancer,Message-Hammered, leave cats "shakin", like the ass on a private Session-Dancer//

i captivate words cortex, catipult corpes's, castrate cats with poor-text,pour flows contained with chlamydia to cantaminate ya pores-next//
inter-sect words "optical nerve" with his "rectum",and left-him with a "shitty out look" on lifes spectrum//

knife or wesson, i bring lessons, ya best-dun,is so "holy" u would have to be christ to inspect-them//
destined from birth to be an ultimate rap speciman,whos the blessed-in-this?, you already know the answer, so why r u testin-it?//

dont question-shit, ya wack-versus lack-curses,as i go straight under your timbs and attack-the-earths-surface//
this battles over you've been insinagrated,now im waiting for ur gay ass verse cuz my verse left u intimidated//

[this verse was edited in some parts because i was in a battle and the guy no-showed so i decided to use it here but i edited some things]

iight ur up, good luck nikka

that was 12 lines