Old 07-18-03, 02:30 PM   #1
B.A.D. R.A.P.
Banned

I have no clue how i lost...

IP:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=66459

That's the link... here are the verses if you don't wanna check out the link:

This is my verse:

ShowStoppa? you’ve never even been to a show, you’re fake, like an x-ray machine… i-see-right-through-you/
You come at me with nonsense that doesn’t make sense… your verse ends up gettin’ skipped, like-DVD-previews/

You must be takin’-me-lightly, i’ve been punchin’-you-politely… but now it’s time to, take-off-the-gloves/
You’re like 50 cent, up in the club… nah, chess club, your hand is the only way you’re, “gettin’-some-love”/

DaShow knockin’ me out-in-this-battle, five-votes-to-none, that’s impossible… sorta like, a-bull-with-tits/
My lyrical bullets will make this kid sweat… he hasn’t even battled me, and-he’s-already-sweatin’-bullets*/

I thought you already knew, i’m not to be fucked with… sorta like bitches infected with S.T.D.’s/
You spit nuthin’ but garbage, you must not know about punches… ‘cuz you’re tryin’ to, knock-me-out-with-debris/

DaShowStoppa’s punches aren’t there, like-fat-kids-at-a-gym… his verse is all filler, nuthin’ but fat/
This-kid’s-stuffed-with-more-“cocks”-then-Zacky-Farms… he’ll try to spit a nice verse, but it’ll fall flat… SPLAT/

*When I asked him to battle… he didn’t wanna cuz Xplicit told him I was good, so he was “sweatin’” it before we even battled, get it, hahahaha

This is DaShowStoppa2's verse:

im "ill wit punches" like "open wounds" on "knuckles of mental patients"//
your jaw will "drop so far off" like ur "blood cells" were never "related"//

ill inject "methylamine gas" into ur blood stream "putting u to sleep"//
the "oxygen" u breath will "devour your cells" leavin u "six feet deep"// (if they mix they will turn to fire)

my "rhymes" are "HIV positive" thats why theyre so "ill"//
theyll "distort" your "white blood cells" makin u have "graphic horrors to kill"// (HIV kills white blood cells)

ill "blast" u in your "head" givin ur "brain" a sound resemblin a "lisp"// (retarded)
u winnin dis battle is "luda" without the "cris"// (luda means crazy)

take ya "picture" up close so i can get a good "vision"//
grab it, swallow it whole, gag my self, then "spit an image"//

Any feedback appreciated.