Thread: untitled
View Single Post
Old 07-21-03, 01:36 AM   #1
LunkHead
Banned

untitled

IP:

i wrote this on aim so its a lil different from my normal structure but yea....

its amazing the amount of guys that want a mind with thoughts like the one i got/hope bubbles pop as their dreams are not reached/basically in defeat/but true believers believe in my beliefs/ never discreet, independent, never follow the streets/ never follow all the fads and fashions/ avoid sticky situations that involve gats and blastin/ control yaself, be ya own man, no need to ask for ransom/ cause a real man is never down until he lays with six feet of ground above him/ and tears are shed by his loved ones/ liquor poured our by youngins/ who were brought up to stay away from thuggin/ now as i look around i think man its a disaster/ cats are hard-headed as if their hair managed to plaster/ now if average is standard then i'm abnormal like freak shows at carnivals/ outta place like freshwater barnacles/ i standout like front page articles/see i plan to use my goodness to give of positive particles/ cause my only goal in life is to help mankind like a philanthropist/ but i guess since i'm the best and the rest are just normal...i'm the antagonist/