Thread: GameVsBROOKLYN
View Single Post
Old 07-22-03, 08:38 AM   #11
Roots
VOTES ON BATTLES!

IP:

see ya get boo’d when ya aint crude while im strangling and syphin~ ya ~hyphens like deadly-pythons//1
cutting of ya ‘skill like flow and crashin your multi’s down like eroded~pylons//2

You're like "Mr. Fantastic", cuz your worldplay’s~a~”stretch”
and I’m “the human torch”, scorch your flesh,when I blaze~the~text//3

Pray for a miracle~dog, I swear that~you~lost,facin a spiritual~god before the first bar I've finsed you off//4-

I speak in toungues, syllables~morsed with such a critical~force mt ‘delivery got kids hooked’ amvillical~cords!//5-

Peep this intensified~flow, have you system tarnished from one immentsties~blow//6
Slain by this identified-pro, with no ability to indemnify your condemned to die-slow//7

You battle newbies with herendous~rhymes and trying to make urself look better with extended~lines//8
Now im gonna embarrass u like normal people showin retards tormented~signs//9

You couldn’t ‘fuck shit up’ if you were getting a dickride in~the~ass stepped in more shit like fertilizer~in~grass I see you in the forum so much its like ‘vote for me and il suck your dick~real~fast//10

I write fast but give fatal~scripties unknown like inflateable~picture and I confuse emcees with creatable~mixture while you throw weak punches like baseball~pitchers//11

You're laid-to-rest, not in peace, 'cuz you died~in~pain…cause of death? nah cos some 1 mentioned game’s~name//12