View Single Post
Old 07-23-03, 06:39 PM   #3
Born To Kill
Veteran

IP:

Look at the Shooter at his computer badly in need of a tutor and ya know he's cuter cuz I drive a ride he pushes a scooter.
Ya got some good wins but my punches slip in, cuz my rhymes grow on ya like a goatee so ya can "take em on the chin".

Reverse ya blood flow and send it to ya brain, let the pressure and pain drive ya insane...
Rupture main veins like "Kiss of the Dragon" cuz the firmness of ya rhymes is definately saggin.

Ya like lyrical Jesus tryin ta get rhymes from shit, but wasn't it wine from water that topped that list?
Ya confused with a bad muse ya attention span like a fuse and ya may not choose to but ya gonna lose.

Ya just treadin water ain't goin nowhere like an outboard motor with ya blades in the air...
Crash ya "royally" with waves from every side so when ya drown and wash up you'll be "Prince of Tides".

And if all that wasn't bad enough...

Ya bitch cheats without pity workin them titties usin so many Torjans she shops Surplus City...
She keeps comin round for me ta ass-pound but she's startin ta charge for the ride like a fuckin fairground!