View Single Post
Old 07-24-03, 10:20 AM   #13
NewPort
Banned: Permanent

IP:

Bout to show this kat why my Records' as High As it Is

..: Start wit a lil flow.. warm-up :..

I'm whatchu would call a 'textcee' lets see, how many textcee's ya know that could out-text-me?//
Check-these.. let be the veteran emcee.. wins? well ures are lets say.. empty.. tha gigalo said it best..when he said.. Next-please?//

I aint worth 'crisp's risk' when dissed..punch him in tha nose during a hurrikane.. so he can Storm-off-pissed//
Win? if you insist.. kids like "Thugs' Shit was Better than His" ..work is done where i come from.. in a city in which the veteran lives, and naht even crisp can persist to be Anywhere That Life can Exsist//

..: Delivery.. punches for heart :..

"You aint nuttin but a hound dog" in a male-mouse-trap, king of "Jailhouse Rap".. shootin 'see these' B.B's from tha KING to merk wit a smurf tha way im singin tha Blues//
Choose? signs sayin you Lose tha way i got chu "All Shook Up" shakin in views of twos.. this kats "Lovin me Tender" as I stomp his head in wit "Blue Suede Shoes"//

Merkin you in various 'positions' like a Shot-Cut-Scene//
Strength and 'submissions'.. battle? I thought his post was a Pop-Up-Screen//

I'm droppin clues.. you dont belong like jews in baptist pews, and like The Gulf War, your old news.. only reason your battlin is cuz im Letting You//
Belongin wit me is as easy as a man allergic to animals belonging in a Petting Zoo//

Your shit was confusing..like *reaslistic mystic balistic optimistics* tha way u battlin ~vets~.. knockin you out tha league like Willie Mays//
Your ill.. but naht as Ill as me, lets naht get it *twisted* and half the shit you spit didn't make ~sense~.. punchin me wit broken wrists and Prostetic Legs//

..: Bloodshed Murder :...

Rules didn't say that you couldn't feed.. but ignored the 10 line rule too, prolly shoulda *fed-him-it*.. just by the way he raps//
"Mr. Who are you" verses "I cant believe he just said-that-shit".. in all fairness you SUCK.. but its Just The Facts//