View Single Post
Old 07-25-03, 11:05 PM   #13
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP:

whats up with the pics of spider-man-dude,cuz comapired to lyrics on the WEB i spit tighter-than-you//
beyond reachable empire well im reachin-your-crew,u dont TOUCH sickness like baleamics-n-food//
ill berry u under the ground were ull feal at HOME like cross dressers at victoriea-se-creat//
with ur name on this murking ill give u the glory-of-reciveing-it,cuz after this loss ull wanna quit rap like obeast-girls-turned-belimc//
with a spit like that how do u only have one blemish-to-ur-record,cuz this win is inportant to me like flesh-is-to-lector//(hanibul lector)
i love to hand out beatings like a fetish-to-beat-whores,cuz my punches will get under ur skin like a black head blemish-that-seaks-pours//
i duno why ur using big words cuz all there doing is ruining-ur-flow,im persuming-you-know,that the out come of this battle will be five-votes-to-zero//
ur about to drowned from my FLOW cuz the watters up to ur chin like midgets in the shallow end-of-lakes//
u could stay around sickness if u fucked gays-for-days,beacuz i hold ILLNESS like i carryed neadles laced-with-aids//
no fealing cuz ill frost-ur-nerves,but i dout u felt that the BRE rost-ers-all-herbs,n now that u no ur speachless like encyclopyidas that lost-there-words//
Send a message via AIM to So2Speak