View Single Post
Old 07-28-03, 02:09 AM   #4
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP:

Merking King wouldn't have "Massive Kicks" if he was a "chinese sumo wrestler" on "Mortal Kombat"//
i "COME" with "ASSORTED SONGS" that are like a "JUKEBOX WITH A PENIS", this "WEB" of knifes will cut this "HOMOSEXUAL'S eyes out" and make him lose this "SITE" even "GAYS SEEN IT"//(Website)

if there was a "DICTIONARY on a TOILET" u wouldn't "MEAN SHIT", scream bitch i don't give a fuck if ur the "BURGER KING" i'll slap u with this "BIGGIE SIZED WHOPPER"//
using CAPS is the only way u LOCK WORDS, even if there was a "FAT BITCH" in this battle I'D "EAT" IT LIKE A "CANNIBAL'S DREAM"//

the odds of u winning this battle are "SLIM" like a "300 POUND MAN" finding "EXPANDABLE LEE'S", i'll spit OK dyslexic in this bitch and kill this kid with a KO//
my rhymes are like "DRUGS" kid JUST "SAY NO", kid u better listen to the words of "SNOOP DOGG" and "LAY LOW"//

ur "hardly noticed" like a TV host on a "late show", bitch callin ur self a KING if u was ALEXANDER u wouldn't have GREAT flows//(Alexander the Great)
"WRITING DAYS OF THE YEAR ON FARM TOOLS" is the only time u'll ever "DATE HOES", like "50 Cent's grandma with a needle" u only rep "GEE U KNIT"//

if u was a "PLUMBER" it would be the only time u "BRING NEW SHIT", u got "PROBLEMS" with ur overstretched barz u will be CONTACTING "HOUSTON"//
face it kid i ain't new son, all i need is a few tons of some cement to prevent this act of murder from happening.....but it's too late....my words will kill everything that u bring//

have ur shit in 20 minutes......if not...i'll get a mod to delete this battle....

peace
4:20