View Single Post
Old 07-28-03, 03:00 AM   #4
IceBerg420
BANNED - SLIPPED

IP:

Phixion what kinda Fix-you-on, what kinda shit-you-on that got u thinkin Ice aint-gonna-hit-you wit his "Mega-BomB"/1

U Beg-ya-mom To say "it-aint-so", 'This-just-caint-flow', To find out that I'm Possi-bly ya "Daddy-yo"/2 (Daddio)

Oh-no-uh-oh Yes It True, I'd paid-my-dues, I thought-u-knew me and ya mom's was "Stickin" like "Gumshoes"/3

I'll 'run-through' ya rhymes Like Juggernaut, Call me "Jamaican", the way I hit em wit "Da Bombaclot"/4 (Jamaican for "Gun")

U Bombaclobi-snotty-snobby-mojave-Nazi, I shift the clutch and run you over wit my "Moz-zer-otti"/5 (Mozzerotti = Fresh ass sports car)

Put the shotty-ta-ya-body Like ya name was "Irv Gotti", That sloppy-gawdy shit U spittin should be "flushed" down ya "Potty"/6

Now-watch-me spit some shit-that'll-hit-you-so-quick, It'll revert-&-merk ya wack styles, have ya singin "2-Legit-2-quit"/7

Them Fuckin M.C. Hammer raps, "Cant-damage-jack", I'll beat Phix-wit-cracked-disks and a "Broken Back"/8

Best-believe-dat Ice is the "Truth", Like Paul Pierce-I'm-too-fierce, Dunk ya raps through-a-hoop"/9

I'll-swoop like a "Roller-Coaster" and send ya "Ass-for-a-Loop", The Latest Scoop? Phix wanted his ass kicked, He "asked-4-the-boot"/10

Phixion gots this fixation for masterbation, He enjoy hand rotations while watchin Lara Croft on his Playstation/11 (Ha Ha)

PS2's, who-knew The Exec's had someone so gay-in-they crew, Phix-love-each-&-every-dick he recieves in his "Anal-Tube"/12 (ha Ha fuckin Flamer)

*Don't Take it Personal...Its Just Business*, Phix ponderin 'what-is-this',

PhiXion: "Ice took me for my pride and my Miz-stress"/13 (**Check the bottom of his sig**)

Claimin Inglewood & ain't seen a 'single-hood', face it U not "Gangsta", You's a wanksta get-it-understood/ 14

This is L.A.'s Finest Lyrical-highness 'blessin-you-foo, I'm like a Bonafide Genius, you shouldn't be 'testin-this-dude'/15

Confessin-these-rude, crude lyrics to ya spirit, Your rhymes are pre-written-bittin garbage, and nobody wants 'hear-it'/16

Or get near-it, becuz Emcees Fear they'll catch "Wack-Disease", Spittin "PhiXed" rhymes soundin like he "Jap-anese"/17

I'm-attackin-these, "lines-you-drop" like a "Dope-filled-crackhead", Get smacked-dead, by each every "Blow" I use to "Crack-heads"/18 (Get it)

I'm a finish this bitch on nineteen, I won't intervine, after they find ya verse merked at my "Crime-scene"/19

19 lines bitch "Fuck wit it" if ya can LoL If ya dont drop by 4:00pm 2morrow I'm uppin 4 no show votes.............
Send a message via AIM to IceBerg420