View Single Post
Old 07-28-03, 11:01 AM   #8
phiXion
Yep. . .

IP:

I need luck? To rip you? You must be kidding right?

[Slaughter'N]
This KID needs to "come in touch with god", so he tried to "eat-a-priest", (suck dick..)
When I steal this niggas gat is the only time he gon' witness me "keep-tha-piece"/ (get it..?)
This fagget must be "R.Kelly" coz hes "fucking with the wrong-kid",
Your hot?, Wackcee i've seen more heat rise up off "dawg-shit"/
Ill fill ya mouth with my "penile fluid" and have you "hummin-all-songs",
Your bars are "stretched", but your punches are like a "free-throw" from shaq, they "comin-up-short"/
Bergs like a child attending "sunday school" coz my scriptures are "touchin-this-kid",
He so ugly...MAYBE if he was "free of charge" i'd consider "fuckin-wit-this-BITCH"/ (peep his custom title...)
Vets....? Dawg I know for a fact you ripped none...I've impressed-more,
You best "wipe dat smile from your face" before I hav it lookin more like a "chess-board"/( fucked u up...)
Battle me? Man it's like receiveing a fuckin "lethal-injection",
Im a teacher...you must be an "Ill Delinquent" the way I "teach-you-a-lesson"/
To help you "think open-minded", ill get ya cap "ripped-back",
He's got his nose so far up my ass, dats the only time this bitch "Sniffs-crack"/ (hhahha ITS OVER!)
Only time this pussy "spits beef" is when he in a paddock "blowin-cattle",
I KNOW this fagget couldnt be "hard-core" if he was a "frozen-apple"/
Man...im "sick to my stomach" reading your gay-text, ill slap you n ya wont know what to "say-next",
My styles ruffer then "unprotected gay-sex", You must be "unemployed" the way you dont "make-scents!!"/(get it?)
The way I "embark-tha-merkers", you know I "scar-ya-surface",
This CUNT must be a "pikey" the way his "BARS-ARE-WORTHLESS!"/
[Slaughter'D]

It's over.....But what the hell, just let the voters vote hehe, UPPIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!