View Single Post
Old 07-28-03, 05:56 PM   #6
BiZzUrK
Banned AKA Dante

IP:

Most cats learn there lesson the first time, but not meks, 2% had to open up a special ed department/
It's alarm'n how stupid wack this kid is, he couldn't make a "hit" if he was play'n tennis/
When I'm on the microphone I'm a menace like dennis, lyrically drill'n holes is this newb like a mutha fuck'n dentist/
That's what the ho's call me cuz I open they mouth wide, You gonna lose this battle, but at least you'll still have ya "pride"/ (Gay Pride")
I'll beat this fag's ass a mile high like american airlines, my "punches" hit so hard they'll knock back ya hairlines/
You gonna beat me, no way, you dont give L's, all you give is BJ"s/
You tried to suck my dick, but i ripped off ya lips, you 0-5 mutha fucka ya bout to be 0-6/
How many times I gotta beat you, you aint my equal, Im the original MC, you just my mutha fuck'n sequel/
You can never be as good as me, you never will, im rhymes are so "ill", that you swear they need nyquil, try and step to me, ya get ya ass killed/
Cuz like Danville, Pennsylvania no ones ever heard of you guy, ya tryed and step to me ya got ya ass "dropped" like anvil 2 times/