View Single Post
Old 07-28-03, 10:23 PM   #11
Merking King
~I Will Merk You~

IP:

SmokaJoka ya wish ya was hard someone like "Terminator" but ya not you a nobody juss like the "Sherminator", Me winning this battle is juss straight up "preventless" battlin you leaves this Merking King "regretless"//1
I see you typing in small font hopin it will hide ya wack "lines" out of all that i barely found words that are considerd "rhymes", And you only wish you could verbally fight like "Mortal Combats" cuz right now we battlin and i'm killin you like US did "Vietnam Rats"//2

Merking King is my "name" and Merking Herbs is my "game", if ya got a problem with what i "spit" i'll eat you and ya rhymes up like i did last night to ya grls "clit"//3
Damn kid ya rhymes stink like an awful "stench" yo ass gettin shit twisted like ya was a monkey "wrench", you are definatly not goin to win this "battle" cuz this like a farm i'm hurdling you and ya wack ass rhymes up like ya'll is my "cattle"//4

See you prolly think you ILL like nas with out the "matic" you couldn't shock me even if ya rubbed ya socks on the carpet to create some "static", You heard about an MC battle and you got "excited" got all happy for nothin cuz you didn't get "invited", then ya bitch ass started "crying" battlin an MC nigga like me your bitch ass will end up "dieing"//5
This kids flows so old and wack they could make a "museum" i'm merkin yo ass so far away i'm askin my boy crysis "do you see 'em?", See my flows are breath taken they leave you "amazed" they leave you lost for words to where you can't even "rephraze"//6

My flows so strong some what "decieved" i think you a herb that got pinkslipped and some how got "recieved", Me and my Executive Niggas roll "cruisin" my mad skill punchlines hittin you makin start "bruisin"//7
When I accept your challange you better "Bring It" dont write a wack verse then 'Sing It", Your bitch ass winnin this battle is "hopeless" damn ya shit is weak and extremely "dopeless"//8

Look at those weak 10 lines you did and you want me to "Match It" my flows get thrown so hard even if you was Jerry Rice you still couldn't "Catch It", Hey ya'll i heard this cock sucka was "Ruthless" smokajoka battlin me i'll make ya "Toothless"//9
I see your 2-0 obviously your "overated" soon enough bitch i'll make you "overhated", Aight this my last line to make you "cry" i'm droppin bombz on you and you lookin up prayin to the lord not ta take your life away in the "sky"//10
Send a message via Yahoo to Merking King