Old 07-28-03, 10:25 PM   #5
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP:

-Opener-
sand i hate to say it but i think ur a wack n a dumb-text-ecee//
go pray to the hands of GOD until u get skills then come-see-me//

-K hears the new Scheme-
how u sopose to get respected when ur crew aint even got a fourm ....hmm micro-soft-mur-deraz//
with records barley in dubble digets ur Micro-Soft.....ur modo should be Were-Of-The-Top...Thats-Why-U-Aint-Hurd-OF-Us//
this kids weak.....not even with ....Micro-Scopes...we couldnt see how bad ur Micro-Soft//
sand i hate to tell u kid............Im the Type-Thats-Dope......n sorry but ur the Type-Thats-Not//
guess wid ur crew name u must be the type that likes to get murderd-over-microsoft//
cuz ur crews abunch of mods.....with learing disabilatys that are-good-writers-but-suck-when-droped//
but like dectectives on cases....ur microft ladtops spit...biten verses.....like when the CASE is cracks the verses-un-fold//
i coulndt figure out how u all got such good records....then i rember...ur mods....u just edit-the-polls//
ur not a mc if some one eles writes ur rhymes....so to speak....sand posted but difrent faces-had-wrote-em//
how u expect to be microsoft murderz when the sickness i spit...crashes-ur-modems//

-picture personials-
go hear to find out what im taking about
-------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=63504
-------------------------------------------------------------
like c section said u got hair like a tresure-troll,cuz ull-never-know//
my verses-gold,compaird to urs,ull never win unless u edit-polls//

id be happy with a mother-like-that....who ever new ur mother-could-rap..hur lips around my dick...n have another-baby-fag//

ur verse-was-wack,ill murk-this-cat.....ur moms gotta be wanting my cock wida smurk-like-that//
Send a message via AIM to So2Speak