View Single Post
Old 07-29-03, 03:51 PM   #4
CoNstaNT
BANNED for D/R

i'm not checkin-in

IP:

i said no feeding too..it's in the original rules

i can taste defeat, ya might as well retreat-kick u to the curb-and deface the streets...
u'r a crazy geek, get off the computer-why? cuz only through aim speech-can u toss a rumor...
u'r rhymes is plain as fuck, but i aint hatin wut-it's TRUE u'r short of SICKness-now pray to upchuck...
but u pray to be buttfuked, cuz u'r a gay citizen-who's bout as original on verses-then postin eight synomyns...
i dun't play that way, i keep it gully-like bums on beaches-tryin to pickup aunts and their neices...
beleive this, i think were in aggreance-when i say u'r a newbie-that needs to teeth this...
u'r hardest battle, is gettin an erection-bet theres gonna be a lycnhin-consider u'r pen in enprisoned...
little dicks never listen, just think they the bomb-u wuld of been betta-not answerin my call-like u'r moms...
i'm forced to prolong, so stick still-u'r nuthin but bitch thrills-a fly that gets knocked back-like windshields...
u aint fillin positions, not even in the bedroom-beleive it u'r reps doomed-cuz u aint a newbie u'r a clone of a vet booed...

aight....
Send a message via AIM to CoNstaNT