View Single Post
Old 07-30-03, 08:22 PM   #1
ø¤REÂLI']['Y¤ø

NARKS (ppl who fuckin rat u out)

IP:

U eve been smokin in the ~park~ den all of a sudden a cop car rolls by out the ~dark~ ready to ask questions n' ~nark~?
I fuckin ~hate-it~, u in in the passenger seat den cops pull u over searchin for gaunga but they left wit nothin cuz you ~ate-it~. Now its ~wasted~, didnt even get a chance to smoke, instead now u ~taste-it~.
I was rated out by a ~cousin~, always snoopin n' ~mousin~, like my ~business~ is their ~business~, den they try n' tell u they tryin to help u? Like yous a fat bitch goin to ~fitness~ cuz ur addicted to chocolate ~kisses~. I cant ~believe-this~, u betrayed me, a dejavu of Judas and ~Jesus~.
Family get togethers r the ~worst~, Im under a ~curse~, no matta how far I walk to smoke im gettin caught like a mugger runnin off wit An old ladies ~purse~.
We borrowed an Umbrella frum ~burger-king~, it was suppose to rain n' we were plannin on ~drinking~, we finaly ~do~, Pigs sshow up, every body "jets" like they on~Ski-Dews~. We were near farm, piles of shit I had to jump n hurdle ~through~. Boots caked in ~poo~, wake uop the next mornin, my ~toes~ all red n swollen like the pussy on a ~hoe~ frum all the ~mosqitoes~.
So ima stop right here, next time u go out tie up both yo ~Laces~.
N if ur black, u'de bette pick up the pace cuz them cops are fuckin ~Racist~................