View Single Post
Old 07-31-03, 04:35 AM   #4
MethodZ
- Infinite -

IP:

MAKE SURE U READ DIS..CAUSE IT IS SKILL AND NO FEEDIN

I take a deep breath before I beat pax with a spleen stretch//
Battling me takes three steps: Step up, get stepped on, and step off with a cleaved neck//I'm a man of method when bringin the pain, verbal darts dig in ya frame//You like a dyke that hates the pussy taste: what the fuck were you thinkin swingin this way!?//

pax, just give~it~up before you get ripped~and~cut, I spit~to~snuff, so quickly~run, before I slit~ya~gut/
Maybe when I knocked you out, you slipped~and~fu¢ked ya head up so bad that now you thinkin your spĂ-ts~is~tough/
In reality, you more pu$$y than clits~and~muffs, so I batter~them~raw, shatter~your~jaw with my battling~drawl/
I "can't stand" your rhymes, I'm paraplegic~to~Depth.. After I "beat this dick" you get a pair~of~Kleenex~and~then it's time to clean~up~this~mess!/
I'm leavin~you~"stressed" like fractures and torn~ligaments, I was born~rippin~it, you get scorned for poorly~flippin~shĂ-t/
Me, myself, and I leave~you~flat. When I ain't beatin~tracks, I'm leavin~cats bleedin from repeated~stabs!/I'll "knock you back five spaces" like deleting~tabs.. My leading~jab's been mistreating~fags since before my mom meeting~dad/ Chemically unstable when I react~with~rhymes. Dissolve your body and collapse~ya~mind/Like pissed prisoners, I'm pounding~bars, your body's found~with~scars.. "beef" with me ends "fucked up", like COWS~IN~BARS!//////
THE KILLER
Yo Damn act~I'm just going to to stand back~and laugh when ur damned craft~get devoured in venemous sand traps// The applause for ur writtens~is non existence like "armless children" giving hand~claps//U winning ? naw this cat must be nutz like getting ram~"sack"ed//
U dissappointed me with ur battle verse// you spitting with tattered wurdz~I'll splatter herbs~bodily structure & writtens to see which shatters first// Once I spat a curse~I'll stack clans~of opponents & give them the back hand// Act equipped wit the wrong~"tools" to battle BK "screw~it" you should of invested in the "crafts"~man// Leave ur back crammed~cause once I spout a script~my lyrical math surpass the computing of calculus// This bouts a jip~when I shatter ur earth & make ur mountains shift// So who u doubting kidd~my massive blows~will cave in ur raps & flows// Detach ur bones~and leave ur blood drips~as judgement~for cats who flow// like (passing colds)~I'll spread siccness~to collaspe the globe~my army of rabid souls~with heightened senses// Fake apprenctices~get slaughtered period with no~sentences// I'm speaking with emphasis~I'm venting~scriptz like heated~authors// Defeated porters~get thrown in a series of chambers with repeated torture// Cause even with a haitus~this cat's been anxious~to rip off ur face kidd// You winning this is a (negative~reaction) like "agitated" (chemical~agents)//

I've provided many ripping's~to tons of cats wit any writtens// pax ur face is more hideous than fat bytches skinny dipping//Didn't know I had jokes~I'll grab throats~until this cat chokes// and leave ur crafts broke off~key like "vocals" hitting bad~notes// Yo I'm past dope ~while u azzholes~is like fags in soap operas always given the mushy parts// & add pressure to this bytch's~walls until this "puzzy~farts"//

UR UP NOW PAX AIIGHT PEACE