View Single Post
Old 08-01-03, 03:18 AM   #3
DaBanga
BANNED

IP:

bitch calls himself rappad and thats how im firin at 'him' battlin me...the light in his head must be "dim"/
im whipen this kid like a mop with 'vim',he think he killen me but im fuckin "grim"/
i think your lost...myscene.com is that 'way', this kids 'gay' and he'll whack off to any guy you "say"/
when you spit it hardly 'sprays',when i spit it 'pays', you win battles by votes that "sway"/
my rhymes arent set to kill..they set to 'obliviate', you got such a small dick you cant use tweesers to "masturbate"/
so ugly you dont even have one good characteristical 'trate', i'll diss you and burn you then send you and ya crew off like "crates"/
first i'll slit ya throat, ear ta 'ear'then cap you like i do a can of 'beer', and fill a large room with just one blood "smear"/
you fuckin 'queer', only female you get is 'deer' and the only rhymes you spit are nothing but "mere"/
now is the time to run bitch 'run' i like battlin you cause you so bad at dissin when you burn me its "fun"/
never even held a fuckin 'gun' this kids funny like a 'one'-'tonne'-'pun', so stick a fork in this kid, he's "done"/