View Single Post
Old 08-01-03, 06:55 PM   #86
MoRbId
BANNED For Bullshit

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by DaShowStoppa2
^^ur sig is showin up

does anyone kno the code or how to put peoples names i beat in a straight line goin across my screen not like a paragragh like mine can anyone help me

*and how do i change the color of my words*

<center><marquee behavior=scroll direction="left"scrollamount="5"><font size="2" color=COLOR YOU WANT IT TO BE><table style=filter:GLOW(color=WHAT COLOR DO U WANT IT TO GLOW?)>YOUR TEXT HERE, WHAT EVER YOU WANT IT TO SAY</table></marquee></center>

^^^ just change around what u want, how fast u want it (scrollamount), the color, the font size,glow color, etc.
put that code in for each line u want

for example mine in my siggy is this

<center><marquee behavior=scroll direction="left"scrollamount="5"><font size="5" color=white ><table style=filter:GLOW(color=red)> Ima bitch and I got class, mess wid me and I’ll kik yo azz!</table></marquee></center>
<center><marquee behavior=scroll direction="left"scrollamount="5"><font size="5" color=white ><table style=filter:GLOW(color=red)> So all ya fagz dat think ya kool, I’ll fuckin merk ya cuz bitches rule!</table></marquee></center>
Send a message via AIM to MoRbId Send a message via Yahoo to MoRbId   Reply With Quote