View Single Post
Old 08-02-03, 08:05 AM   #8
MethodZ
- Infinite -

IP:

~constant~ is frustrated n madd that his shit lacks proper disses and that this is a ~Mismatch~/
U couldnt give back ~Refreshin Raps~,even if i suffocated dis bitch wit ~Tic-tacs~/
im like a ~Truck from Mcdonalds~ the way i serve dis guy constant this ~Big Mack~/
With such impact from my spit,that ur wack ass is goin to be ~Barely Intact~/
Dont count on a win,your better off countin every light bulb ~In Vegas~/
constant be catchin dis flyin fist,goin through ~12 Genesis~ like a ~Dozen Segas~/
Constant seein death from every bar,~Spit Sick~ on mics, so they malfunction with ~Sars~/
Make you think you in ~Hollywood~,cuz this concussion will have you ~Seein Stars~/
Constants closest look to winnin is by ~Actin Fishy~ n ~Bitin my Hooks~/
Dogg u wack,why u claim u a crook?,I've probally seen betta rymes in ~Dr. Seus’s Books~/
The best part of clowin this mess,is that even when he’s focased he's still ~Hopeless~/
He's findin real Problems to rock text past his adolesence,till he ~Flashes Back~ like stippers with ~No Chest~/
I'll ~Pick up~ this win easy like a Chevy,because you jus sittin there ~Like a Rock~/
I can tell ~Fags constant~ has been suckin penis,because of his aDICKtion to ~Cock~/
Even if your face was a ~clock~ you still wouldnt be aHEAD of ~Time~/
Matter of fact your so behind,your grand kids are already ~Livin their Prime~/
merking runs in my Blood,im lyrically blessed,aimin to expand constant ~Weakest Link~ in my ~Chain of Command~/
He's insane if he plans, cuz he couldn’t ~Feel Talent~ with my ~Brain on his Hands~/
MERKING TIME

My rhymes are so hot…dat like MC Hammer U CANT TOUCH IT/
The win aint like ur boyfriends dik…so don’t even try to clutch it( grab it)/

And the only thing consant…is all of ur losses and I’m just gonna make it worse/
Oopsy ur dads made ur ass bleed again so log off dis site and get that tampn out ur purse//

UPPIN DIS SHIT AIIGHT PEACE