View Single Post
Old 08-03-03, 03:20 AM   #2
MiCsYcKlE
The sYcKlE Makes Me Do It

IP:

Damnit STicky Rick, you gettin' 'dropped' like 'bad habits', "Nicorette" couldn't even 'clean you', you like 'wackness' to 'drug addicts'~

You must've passed-this 'weak' gene onto ya kids cuz, I seen hybrids of babies on the street corners screamin' "SILLY RABBIT"~

I mix BLACK & WHITE to "Grey" hound transits, you wonderin' how the outcome came about? Well sonn I had planned-it~

See not every emcee is a prophett on the stage and the bandwidth, I just can't stand-it when I see "netcees" claim they rappin~

Stop chattin on ya little boxes, I'll "X" you out like "POP UP WINDOWS" and leave you virtually stuffed in coffins~

I'm like that psycho bastard axe murderer, the ones in movies that pop outta closets and scare the audience~

Start applaudin-this cuz when I first spit out my nouns I heard ya girlfriend cheerin' me on "KEEP PLAYIN THAT SONG"~

J-Lo couldn't even get as much Airtime as I got, my TRICKS are the kind that CLOWN, remove vocal chords with TONGS~

You couldn't even last 'thirty seconds' with me if I threw you a 'stop watch' and started-it~

My first "hook" to ya jaw bone would shatter ya cartilage, prove to you who the hottest artist-is~