View Single Post
Old 08-03-03, 05:27 PM   #12
executive
That's The Bad Guy

IP:

show stoppa im a stop u with my verbal technique, unique style that will stop u before u speak/
i spit freely u leak, take a sneak peek as i critique ur lyrical physique/
chop u like a show" freak i only seek victory to withhold my winnig streak showstoppa ur weak/
u cant amount to anything with ur rhyme ability u lack the agility to stand the nobility of my rhyme hostility/
it's my responsibility to show that u have 0 posibility of wining against the executive invisibility
so u have no probablity/
my lyrics will have u droped 2 ur knees, "oh no!! not these" asking please seize this lyrical breeze/
no stoping my degrees of lyrical sprees i targeted u now im not done till i leave u like a chinese with a lyrical sars deseas/
now my lyrics is poping out ur screen leaving u as a sodamised teen yo why u got by ur computer a bottle of vaseline, oh shit thats a nasty scene/
aight my verse is clean and urs still remains unseen "omg i can believe what im seeing this executive nigga just beat me before i even had the chance to scream"/
sounds obsene but thats my daily routine i guess u can call me a merking machine/
Send a message via AIM to executive