View Single Post
Old 08-03-03, 06:39 PM   #14
MetaPhysik
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!

IP:

aight check it

ill dislocate your jaw and "put word in your mouth" and stick a "knife and tic tak down your throat" motha fucka "breath friendly"//
ill "break your neck, brace it up, fix it and break it again", and then "leave the debris" on your neck then see if your "head can stand straightly"//

ill "make you smarter" by lettin "my gat give your brain a little push"//
you couldnt "drop bombs" if you were "Saddam Hussein" and I were "George Bush"//

I signed my "name" on the "bullet" thats aimed towards you waitin for release //
when it "release" in you "ear" then your bitch ass can say you "heard" of me//

ill "twist your neck" until your "throat snap" and your "heart stop and your body goes cold"//
you "losin your perfect winnin streak" is history in the makin watch a "loss appear in your column unfold"//

you beatin me is like "pullin triggers wit safeties on", watch your life end as I take your own gun then blast you in a split urgency//
I leave u "brain dead and unconscious" in the "hospital bed" with a cut brain and a broken skull...SOMEBODY HELP HIM WE MAY LOSE HIM ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!!!!//

distorted decisions like mentally havin visions of me manically "rappin this femcee" to the third degree//
I keep your life on a "low rate" winnin aint "highly" make your "neck happy" so I give it let it meet my "knife and it turned smiley"//