View Single Post
Old 08-03-03, 10:43 PM   #9
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP:

-Opener-
im TheHandsOfGod ive been rapin for centuries,ive murked ur dad n mom,i could tell uve been brought-up-threw-wack-ness//
get tossed-up-in-ashes,dont call me racsist cuz ill buy a presnt for u n say i thought-of-the-black-kids//

-Geting Started-
in ur sig u say that 13th disciple is...blessed-with-skill-kid.....
ill fill ur cofin with my rhymes for battles....so u can also say u also rest-in-illness.....
call me ur teacher...as i call out to the klass room...turn ur writins-in-please...
T.H.O.G spits ill in curches...so u might say he brings...sickness-to-peace....
so ur mad at the curch cuz ur the Disciple...u raps are ...spitin-in-grief..
the only sickness this kids holdin..is when tha priest undress...n disciples gripin-his-meat....
like hell is hot..i bring heat to this battle..that even blind kids-havent-seen....
sicks n stones will break ur bones,but words will never hurt u....then how come u get hurt-from-rhymes....
courts ajurned...ill bring money..n clocks...just to PROVE u aint worth-my-time...
uve ran out of pre writins...so u quit battling..ur only excuse is...to be retired-from-text...
my house is all glass..n windows...so u out siders could admire-this-vet....
call u a minor..n post perental supervizion...cuz u can post with out fuck or shit...like u got turets-syndrom...
cuz u couldnt post up good shit....if u sat on a american flag...after i gave u a drink with exlax-in-em....
13th couldnt spread sickness to many..even if he had aids..n used needils-as-infectors...
so now u say ur finished with text...unless its crew battles..but after this ull be retired-all-togher...
Send a message via AIM to So2Speak