View Single Post
Old 08-04-03, 06:29 PM   #18
Multi~Contrast

IP:

I'm bitter dude - after the intro, the shit i spit'll injure you
so i suggest you quit rap now.... n' stick to interviews
Lets go.......
Shock you wit a rhyme - basically beat you while i'm 'Holdin Back'.. like Steve Austin wit his Spine
i got 'S' masturbating me while i'm penatrating... to Beat Multi In His Prime
Knocked unconcious wit a rhyme - drop you to the floor - have this 'Head repTILE'.... so you's Medusa
come out the closet - this queers more 'Loyal to WILLYS' than Oompa Loompas
Dude - i'll shoot ya'... straight 'Autograph the bullet'.... make sure you FELT the slug
shoutin Demonic Chants on Halloweens the only time S-L's-a-Bub
I'll pound this bum.. you've gone soft - my opponents come like "Bucaneers".... Alls-Taught
so when i jaw / talk - i'ma force you to walk the plank... than 'Act like LyricBrutalizer' - n' Fall Off
Look - you write Gay Shit... toe to toe - you miss with the Rights Blatent
while i 'AIM for the Chin'... Like i'm on aol chattin bitch
Your basic, raps aint worth a damn thing - i'ma murda this man/queen
cause i got SyniKiLL 'INITIALLY wrapped around my finger'... like a Class-Ring
Your wack S' - my steez is madness - so 'evade me MONEY'.. like fleein taxes
talk about 'Beat Downs'.... SyniKiLL be givin more HANd-Solos than Star Wars Re-inactments
My heat'll blast shit - just ask alldig n' Camarac too... dont fuck wit Multi~, cause he can rip you
i "could" count my losses on one hand - while this goofs got the Calculator sayin.. "to be continued"
Check it - Syn's like an Honored Janitor - the way this "Vets" 'Proud of the SWEEP'
so fuck a verse - me havin to face you's the "let down of the week"..........
I strangle patients - basically your fucked when you 'Pull back'.. like mangled facelifts
i cant believe you had the nerve to 'Step in the RING' - like Etheopian Ankle Bracelets
Blah'...............