View Single Post
Old 08-04-03, 10:33 PM   #4
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

IP:

If born received five cents for every time he dropped a dope verse… he would still be lookin’ for a nickle//
Beatin’ me is simple?… your verse is more of a mess then the mirror when you’re poppin’ your pimples//

You kill for I.L.L.: Idiots Lackin’ Literacy… ain’t no crew gayer, consider me B.R.E.’s slayer, you better say your prayers//
Fuck the pollution you spray, put a hole in me?… not even the ozone layer, Born plays with more balls than billiard players//

I’m a doctor of the past, i’ll bleed your illness away, suffer my first loss… like dead-end streets, there’s no way//
I’m quick to have B2K, M.I.A., ‘cuz he’s spittin’ a verse that shows his lack of talons*… like crippled birds of prey//

Voters must be playin’ hopscotch… ‘cuz your verse they’ll skip, like greasy finger-tips, with a win, you won’t come to-grips//
Born To Kill’s quick with spits, ‘cuz he’s equipped with Dick Sucker Lips, losses… born can’t have just one, like lays potato chips//

Like christians and religion, to losing… born is devout, attack you like trout, i’m a grizzly, born ain’t even a cub scout//
Took it easy on him before, now i’ll be harsh… _uck you _laming _aggot… that’s my way of sayin’, get the “F” out//

*Talents

YOUNG MIK, 9 MILLIMETER, C4_SEEFOUR, 2%, WALLBANGER, ICEBERG420 can't vote... i think that's all the people that hate me...