View Single Post
Old 08-05-03, 05:13 PM   #6
Born To Kill
Veteran

IP:

^^Pete's verse...written like a true newb^^

That's ok...

Learn from this lesson, son...
Hope ya don't hold hard feelings after this battle.
I'll give ya a glass of water afterwards, like after a spanking...

Pistol Pete gonna get that ass beat cuz he tellin me how ta drive (battle) but he in the backseat...
Talkin in my thread oughta be learnin instead like a goddamn virus his ignorance widespread.
Reppin NY, I ain't got a problem with that city, I was dissing in a battle like you suck on mom's titty.
Barely 15 with a diaper under ya jeans so I'll puree this battle like baby food cuisine. (ya eatin it!)
Bust an Amber Alert cuz Pete's dicks in the dirt and he lost his balls so his feelings are hurt...
Save yourself grief give up the belief that they might be found amongst ya beef.
Ya throwin weak shit like ya wanna lose rappin ta intoxicate but forgettin the booze...
Leavin cats sober as excitin as Ebert and Roeper even if I had a joint and you had a pound, ya still wouldn't be "doper".
Ya "blow" lines like sneezin on coke "pussy" with a hairball the way ya ass choke...
TP writin on ya lyrical litter box so that explains ya "shitty" rhymes but not ya messy cock.
Pete does the "wave" but not as a ball game trait he's actually saying goodbye ta being hetero straight...
Ya acceptance of gayness ya must confess has ya sportin a dress and ya asshole a mess.
Wanna be cowboy bobbin on cocks visitin Hollywood & Vine hopin ta suck Kid Rock. (his name, western sounding)
So I'll stalk ya like "Destination" ta make ya death "Final" move my knife across ya throat like I'm scratching vinyl...
Put ya in cement boots to drag ya under so ironically I gotcha like a fish the way ya flop and "flounder".
Cuz ya can't escape Death it shows no forgiveness leave ya dead like Columbine killed at recess.