Thread: My first piece
View Single Post
Old 08-06-03, 11:32 AM   #8
Ajax 0042

IP:

first of all you have my condolences for your loss i feel ya i wrote this awhile ago when saddam was threatin us and shit n yes he doesnt have people i agree. to me most politicians are complete pussys and would rather sit back in ther chairs and not do shit (chou the french gh no beef) and the line regarding toke u take it as in missles but the toke i m refering to is our country as a whole moving in to take him out to free the people of iraq and all others he has tortured over these past very very long 20+ years (mainly the kurds) back to the "dogs" i too agree that thses men are tru cowards and i hope they are not ther to lead the new iraq into the future otherwise we will be back again

Iraq isnt causing major problems but to me losing on average of 2 men and women in arms is a cuase of major cocern actualy i do bielive we should take action instead of letting these people (if thas wha you wanna call them, killing inocent people abd soilders in a market playing ball with the local kids) continue to do this

""I will tell of something here, in the hope that i will not receive prejudice...I am Arabic, and proud. Just as you may be American, African or anywhere and proud.
I say, as long as the innocent are not harmed and infastructure is given to the country, Americans MUST fight to remove Saddam, after all if they lost, who would win? This modern day Stalin? My father was tortured by Saddam, my uncle's and aunt's and cousins, killed, this man sent back a bag of bones to signify their death...I feel this peice, i agree with it, but i can't help thinking you are attacking the people rather than the politicians.""

you are trully right i do also bielive the US coulda went about it a lil differently but if you think about it ITS A WAR and we have had only about 35 colateral damage's thas pretty damn good as you and the rest of the world can see we have our wepons so precis tha we could drop them threw your chimney in Vietnam our wepons were ballistic no guidence look how many inoccent people were killed they figure about 1/3 of every 200,000 killed were inocent 30 years later we have 34 losses to our 270 somthin so i do bielive tha the US has done as much as they can to go after the men who are to blame and not the people of iraq