Thread: My first piece
View Single Post
Old 08-06-03, 04:04 PM   #19
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

A familiar topic, one close to my heat and mind, in more way's than you would expect. Content, was there, flow was there for most of the piece. I likd what you did to dilute the emotion in a way, it doesn't come off as heated or insincere. Good work for your first post, it really reminds me of my style and structure on such a topic. I can see you have abilities and look forward to your elevation.

All this talk about targeting inaccuracies, I take that personal, cuz you both know that is one of my functions, target aqusiton. Now in the heat of combat, there is no other military in history of the world, that takes the precautions of selected targeting. We have pured ton's of money into designing smart munitions, who else has that credential. I am so sick fo hearing people so insignificant to the cause, arguee the results of misguided munitions. How could anyone one who claims to have an ounce of grey matter, compare our actions with that of the historical records of war. That is assinine, no country has ever worked harder at protecting the inocent durring conflict, than ours. The very reason we dropped the bomb on Japan, was to end the killing, by an act of displying and awe inspinring hit. We could have chose more populated ares'a to decimate, yet we choose the less of the evil. We knew if the war was to continue it would only mean devistation to both sides. That equates to more death and rapping of the inocent, so we decided to bring an end to the conflict, the only way possible at that time. Everyone here claims to know this and that, fucken conspirists, let's touch on fact. Fact one the world would be a a much more dangerous place without US intervention. You can not disprove this fact... End of arguement. I would really love to host a discusion on this topic with you two and who ever else is bright enough to remove emotion from a logical conversation. Respect to all, and God Bless America...