View Single Post
Old 08-06-03, 04:28 PM   #7
Deceit
Eternal

IP:

Wait, lemme pretend i'm K0r3:

Man, i'm feelin' tha shit, reel patiotik and you good with the flow and multi's and whatever other technical phrases i can come up wit...nice drop, kep 'em comin' so i can give totally useless remarks...

To K0, i'm In your crew technically, ill delinquentz and fatal componentz as you know are one so i'm fuckin' witchu...

Regardin' the drop, this was more of a rap than poetry BUT, and there is a but, poetry is about expression, and rap is expression of a similar form so this doesn't make it bad or good. It sounds like a useless comment, but to understand what i mean think about classic poetry, It all has this kind of structure but with more emotion, i hope you're not afraid to show the emotion......This has so much potential as do you, and it is loyal and patriotic, but with poetry, one must be loyal to themselves, and patriotic to themselves, understand you before you try to understand the subject you are writin' on!

I know something that'll put your mind into such a weird planet you'll be completely poetic with your words...If you're willing read any book by a guy called Fyodor Dostoevsky, trust me.

The poetic flow was there and your feeling did show truth, as before, it did not seem introverted, it's a good peice and what's inside that seems to want to get it will be seen eventually, but keep concentrating on your mentality, use everything, just write, don't worry about pressing enter twice or using forward slashes, fix that later, just write...