Old 08-09-03, 07:14 AM   #5
An'][']-[opoLog¥
BANNED For Own Good

IP:

Just cuz your a Newb dont think im guna take it easy on u bitch

look..................

ill vibrate this not even flyweigths mind wit my-shake/
ill apply-weight ta his skull wit verbal dialect that'll snap his waist/
and put 'em ta a fall, and this is me showen kind-hate, ill capture his flow in a bubble and inflict a rapture/
put flames in his DESIL and leave him wit a fear FACTOR, attack him wit a chain saw massicure/
u couldnt flow under a row-boat,or in a pump at ur local SONOCO/
u prolly rap like u got a stick up ya ass, like a pogo/
all ur doin is pulluten-shit,u couldnt rip me if i was a wet tissue over a virgins pussy-lips/
im a beginer ta this,just started spittin minister-spits,ur miniscule,i seen hotter shit in pieces of stool,ur finished-dude/
i havnt even read one of ur post,and i already no ur droppin torn up threads like value villages clothes/
u aint close ta my skills,u wouldnt be jack if u married jill/
after one bar that i dropped,u and me both knew that you where dominished,ur used up like airtime minutes/
call me popeye and u the spinage,cause everytime i eats u up i get stronger and more confindent ta win-this/
ur game couldnt hang wit this as a poster,u's a poser/
im done,this is over,u got ripped alphabetically,from A ta I, and J ta Z like hova/!

Let me break it down in Lamens:

I'll have u runnin all over the place like Sudam Hussane, ya lost thi battle fagot and u only have yourself to blame/ this kids lame, he wouldnt be noticed or recieve Fame if he crashed Planes/!

Just been murked newb, lol i needed this

UppiNnnnnnnnn..........
Send a message via ICQ to An'][']-[opoLog¥