View Single Post
Old 08-13-03, 08:38 AM   #4
Justin~Vincible
BANNED For Spam

IP:

Phix Lyricall Illness? Better Get Some new Skills-Bitch,How This Pussy Gonna Battle Me When His Role Modles Will-Smith//1(lol)
Hes Reached His Peak, This is The illest He Can Be – Your ‘Underwear’ Is The Only Thing That Holds A “Streak//2
I’m Bending This Phallus- Its Stupid Kid To Send Me a Challange, Check The Balance – I Got Enougth To Lend You Some Talent!//3
Bring the beef - Faggot I Don’t Give a Fuck or A Shit, In “problems” You “tie” Just like Your Tongue When ya Spit//4

I Blast Your Thesis ‘Kid’ Was ‘Playing With Me’ Now He’s Smashed To pieces, “Legendary Mudrer” Justin Is ‘Grabbin Spears And Stabbin Jesus’!//5
Call It Blasphemy- This Bastid Be Always Ready For War, Bomb This Kid- I’m Stompin Him- He’s Dead On The Floor//6
I Checked Your Battles- Its Something That My LiL Brother Would Do, But When I Told You They Were Dope – I Was Just Fuckin With You//7
Im like The Interstate-Cops and Blood-Clots, My Point Is Your Flow-Stops, Take Yo Ass Home, I Aint Givin Ya No Props//8

Finisher……:’)

Ill Push-And Pull You-Bend-You-Break-You-I Look Thru This Bull And in The End You Fake Dude//9
Break You Apart – Its Clear That You Were Slain From The Start, Il Grab And Carve My Name in Your Heart//10