View Single Post
Old 08-13-03, 12:42 PM   #2
Justin~Vincible
BANNED For Spam

IP:

X4real Be “Real” Dint You Know Your Battling Justin “Invicibeal”(ble) I Served You Like A Meal And Slam-Dunked This Punk Like Shaqueil-“O”-Neal//1

I Merked Him In Round 2 But This Fool Still Wants To Be Imbrassed Again And I Aint Even Being Crewl//2

I come to battle fully Equiped With Platoons And An Arsenal, Twist You Into Shapes like Ballons At a Carnival//3

Ima Book You On Sight,My Hook Taking Yo Life, You Shook? Im Not One You Should Fight,Ill Blow Yo Brains All Over Da Spokes On Ya Huffy Bike//4

This little Dick Getting Merked, Ima Known Perp, I,Ll Stab a Knief Through Da F On Yo Fubu Shirt//5

Ya Should have Knew I Hurt, But Ya Aint Wanna Listen Now Tryna Spit Flows Wit Yo Vocal Box Missin First//6

Put Mo’ Bullets Hole Sin Ya Than The Pimples On Ya Face, My Grind Shines like Sunlight And I Got All Attention On Me when I Roll n My Escalade//7

I Come And “Attack” The Re-Act Aint Wack But What You Herbs Lack is Flow and Punches It all Comes In a Pack/8

Drop Bombs And Bars That Alert-Your-Health, im Not Even Trying Wut Would Happen if I Assert-MYSelf?//9

I’l leave Your Mind Blind, Not Knowing He Got Hit By Justin’s Best Line, I’ve Been “Defined” As The Best “Kind” Known To Merk Herbs In One Punchline//10