View Single Post
Old 08-13-03, 01:33 PM   #19
C-NiCe

IP:

Quote:
Written By Shotta
Quote:
anythin i say i done it, yall some blockbuster, internet thugs, yall lissen to gangsta music then put ur version to it, das wut yall do, fake bitch asses, most yall grew up in the surburbs all ur fuckin life, see fabolous or eminem, pick up a mic and start rappin bout bussin guns and dealin coke, more than half of yall would be too scared to live that life, matterfact more than half of yall dont need to live that life cuz u got mommy or daddy givin u everythin u fuckin want, yall think its cool and shit gettin shot or shootin sum1, yall watch movies an shit like yea i can do that, let me not talk bout the shit i done an seen bak where i was, yall niggaz wud start shittin ur briefs lol i been on this site for over a year now, b4 they had records an shit, its been almost like a waste a time, if it wasnt for Ruthless helpin me meet my girl Hottie, me an her, feel like we married already lol, but yea if it wasnt for dat dis shit wudda been a waste of time. I mean from the time i was here in the beginnin of ive become a much better in everyway, but it wasnt from dis, i used to be on this shit like everyday, now im on dis like every other month, i just become tired of the fake thugs and the regular bullshit dat goes on around here, kids in member pictures tryna pose hard and shit like wtf... dont get me wrong there was bout 5 or 10 real niggaz on here includin myself... but yea im done wit this. shit was funny tho.

you want a doggy biscuit cuz of this bullshit you just said....please homie dont make me laugh....everybody goes through sum shit in they life...as far as what you said....WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THE CRITICISM ON YOUR RHYME?????????????? its true wat postman said, people like shotta be on sum ignorant shit like "oh i been through a lot of shit in life and i'm from the gutter, i doubt people in this website went through the same streets and same violent bullshit"....bitch you must not know nothing about life......i'm not even gonna get down to the facts, but you just made yourself look like a real FAKE NIGGA!!!! OnE

I'm Ghost...