View Single Post
Old 08-15-03, 03:18 PM   #9
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP:

i'm givin this kid the "PINK SLIP" like a "DRAG QUEENS DRESS", beatin FEMALE ROOKS and tryin to PAWN his rhymes is this only time this kid ever SEEN CHEST (chess)//
u the EQUIVALENT of me?????.....SHIT!!! u ain't GREATER THAN me, ur rhymes are like PUNCHIN V'S TO THE RIGHT ( < ) cuz they MEAN LESS//

this bitch CAN'T READ that must be his IQ IN LITERACY BESIDE HIS NAME ( 005 ), i'm the KING of this REALM the day u defeat me will be when "SHIT RAINS" (reigns)//
like "PIMPS WITH PROSTITUTES IN THE LOST AND FOUND", u beatin me is a "BITCH CLAIM", u PITCH LAME PUNCHES like a BASEBALL PLAYER with his WRIST SPRAIN//

UNTANGLE UR INTESTINES so ur SHIT WORKS, this "MOTHER FUCKER" is really from ALABAMA his CUSTOM TITLE should say "I'm Known To Get Merked"//
i'll fill this bitch like FAT WOMEN and WATER BALLONS and watch this KID BURST, this bitch is "STEALIN FLOWS" like he "BIT SURFS"//

everything he spits is a real lie, this HOMOSEXUAL tries to justify that he doesn't "FEEL VERSES" like "TOUCHING MUSIC NOTES ON PAPER" but he loves to FEEL GUYS//
like "CROOK COC ADDICTS" u "STEAL LINES", this kid uses his IMAGINATION MORE THAN BARNEY HIMSELF.....i'll smack him back to this WORLD so he can have a REAL MIND(realworld)//

u call urself LITTLE BRICK cuz ur TINY PENIS WILL NEVER COME HARD, the only time u "SPIT SICK" is when u "COUGH FROM SARS"//
i'm "BEATIN LITTLE DICK" like "MIDGETS JACKIN OFF" and a "SEVEN FOOT MAN BOMBARDS", can tell "LINE FROM BAR like 2-D TV"....well these "TWO LINES, WON BARZ" (one)//

ur dealt with kid....ur personals won't mean shit if they ain't true....at least mine are....loser...u got at least 5 minutes.....

peace
4:20