View Single Post
Old 08-15-03, 03:28 PM   #10
lilbrick005

IP:

Im so “GIFTed” in this battle, my “Presents” (presence) would be compared to “Black Santa”/
Im gonna kick this dude off this site, with a “record” that matches the name of a “Hot Club in Atlanta”//

I'll make this dude shake like "Ali" while I deliver "butterfly" moves and Shocking "stings"/
Your punches have “no sense of direction” like “unconscious blind men” in “boxing rings”//

I “made you look” when I shot at you, but I didn’t ask “Nas to shoot”/
The only time this “Devil” is “doing BIG things” is when he “fucks FAT male prostitutes”//

This dude is making himself look stupid, and he wonders why the REAL vets laugh and snicker/
His boy friend asked him to use the “magic stick" on him, and smoka started to fuck his “Harry Potter” action figure//

This dude think he has wordplay, but all he does is use Small Font ,Bold words and makes sure he Underlines /
But if you check the RB ranks this dudes name will always be “Under” mine//

This dudes lyrical content makes me think he’s 11/ (his age and his number of wins)
When im done “winning” this battle, I will “replace” my “2 with a 3”, to show that smoka’s rhymes are as “Plane” (plain) as a “357”//

You copy played out concepts, and that is committing a “crime”/
This dude didn’t have “paper” in jail, so he “whipped his ass with bars”, now I know why he doesn’t know they difference between a bar and a line//

I told smoka that I would fuck him up in this pink slip/
But every one knows he can’t hear very well, so he replied “only my boyfriend can fuck me in my pink clit”//

This faggot is always “sucking dick”, no wonder he has scars on his “knees”/
The only time a “crew leader” ever said “your in”(urine) to smoka, is when he “pees”//

P.S- SARS lines are PLAYED THE FUCK OUT kid.