Thread: Im-aged
View Single Post
Old 08-16-03, 05:56 PM   #1
pot1ent

Im-aged

IP:

Add-a-lesson to the eqautions of life arrange ciphe so it's as complex as word-perfects mind,(labyrinth)
Find nothin but dead-ends never relightin the dubs seems like i punch drunk with rhymes/
No accuracy with the brain shutdown immaculatly lame the way texts layed down for a verse,
4/10 for a verse the way i'm only a third of a way to bein a bird i'm waitin...but i get served/
Organic so i must be a herb i'm the hardest rock like granite now watch a metamorphis,
Dorment like doors weren't meant to be opened and hopin that a genie will gimme a wish/
Be in bliss like J-LO and Ben cuz i'm strippin tot he bare essentails so no false-images,
Can manage this, bein sore so i'll take some canabis and vibe the lyrics hes singin/
Follow Avalons motto keep practicin like theres no tommorow and end up dope like him,
I keep spittin and always look at the piece instead of the whole-pie...its confusin/
Illusions always gettin in the way concludin what i say isn't hard to over come...it's pussy,
Keep downin my self so im level with wee-man then anythin else a bonus to this mc/

Some thoughts, some issues that needin droppin...oNe