View Single Post
Old 08-21-03, 10:20 PM   #1
younggadget
wanna be sek-c

The complexities and the lyrical power of a mathematical evil genius

IP:

My styles often concentrated,can't find the mean,by simply just oganizing and dividing/
With violent lyrics peircing your eardrums to intoxicate you until you go into hiding/
Verbs multiplied countlessly to distract your brain cells,while I start attacking your skeletal structure until your spine start sliding/
Add sick flow compared to the flu that will leave you blue(blew) and have you hallucinating you gliding/
Verbal lyricist to the infinite power that will make you crave for more,but when I tell you no,that's when you start suiciding/
Subract wackness,untill the number line staus is going bakwards and Jesus himself just start crying/
Hypothesis predicted eions before the outcome,praised by gods whenever I start writing/
Posionus effects when copied,plagirism will make you overdose,so I welcome biting/
Mortals are obsolete when it comes to beef,so battling Lucifer is of course exciting/
Only lacking one class in scholl,deceased 1 on 1 ,so in other words I don't understand dying/
The Evil Genius
Send a message via AIM to younggadget Send a message via Yahoo to younggadget   Reply With Quote