View Single Post
Old 08-22-03, 01:57 AM   #19
C-NiCe

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Shotta
wow talk bout the track emotion, beat, bs... nothin bout the actual lyrics.. if dis was a dam street battle wit no beat u wudda been embarrassed.. fuck it... take the W i kno where this bullshit is headed lol... niggaz prolly aint get half the shit i sed..

go head C-nice i kno u bout to talk some shit bout im mad cuz im losin or some bs lol... go head essay haha... im done wit this bullshit...

but on the real c-nice you garbage, your flo is stolen and your rhymes are elementory, u need ta elevate and stop the dickridin..
ok homes

IS THIS KID SERIOUS??? you about to tell me i'm wack....and you better THAN MEEEEEEEEEE????? lets get this shit straight....your rhymes is just as bad as your voice....you lack talent in this rap bizness....my rhymes is definitely not stolen...thats a negative homie, and my rhymes is never ELEMENTARY....thats the way you spell it DICK....i'm already elevated, its just sad that you not up to my level yet....and i know why you leavin RB and aint battlin no more....cuz your record keep gettin worse just as your lyrics, just as your songs, and just like your name on this site.....so if the moderators sees this forum....call it a victory for me, cuz kids like shotta dont even deserve to touch a mic.....HOLLA!!!

I'm Ghost...