View Single Post
Old 08-23-03, 03:37 AM   #3
Gene Pool
Light Weight

IP:

droppin down the heat, layin out the beef, got u so freaked u can't speak/
steppin to me, means death creepin in ur sleep, dreamin about the way's I murder mc's, lower then me/
ur one as I can see, to weak to battle me, bitch just leave and stop chasin this dream/
this is an encypted scene, lesson be ur to cheap to see, can't get relief, cuz every chick u sit next to, u stop and freeze/
choke and sneeze, cough and bleed, this the way i got u to plead, on one knee and beggin me/
"go easy on me please!", luaghin up the scene, like it's a crime to the rap in-dus-try, rippin out a bitches teeth/
got u shittin in your sleep, just thinkin about me makes u twitch and scream/
kill this bitch with a knee, watch him bleed, then curb stomp him on the side of the street/
cuz u don't scare me, I battled doggydog, and lost horribly, and I admit, to actin up all that shit, but now I got u without the spit/
admittance to his own regret, when I step in and drop the set, he left and crept, I ain't done with u yet/
and these last few lines, I grant u a prize, a disguise, cuz ur gonna need to pick up and hide/
run away from life, cuz u no good, can't even put up a fight, unless someone handed u a knife/
droppin my last 2 lines, so I can tell u a good place to hide, a cell 6 by 5, safe from me havin to merk ur rhymes/
and u'll be runnin with ur own kind, all the fag guys thet u sit next to, side by side.

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>