View Single Post
Old 08-23-03, 10:53 PM   #60
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND
Yes he's a fucken geek, and only geeks understand that science fiction shit he be spittin. I think he's very talented on the mic, but we as a people (black), the majority of us don't wanna hear that shit. It's like homework on a beat, the directions say "try to figure out what this niggas actually saying". We rather hear some shit we can relate to. On a majority, we rather hear simple catchy lyrics, and dope beat that ENTERTAINS US! Only backpackers, and advanced hip-hoppers can really appreciate him.

You are one fucking idiot.

Bruklor said it to your dumb ass best.

Just because he uses an advanced vocabulary doesn't mean that he is fucking recording a soundtrack for a Sci-Fi original movie.

"We as a people," who the fuck died and made you spokesman of the African race? This just means that you don't want to hear it because you don't listen to some of the shit that artists actually say and prefer to buy into that gangsta commercial MTV bullshit because it's simple and somehow you are able to relate to it.

I'm not a big fan of Canibus, so I'll use someone else as an example. Of course, Aesop Rock. Now tell me, he talks about working a 9-5 and has a constant wake, work, sleep motif. He also talks about watching TV, chasing dreams, along with other things of reflection. Now, how can you not relate to that? Is it that you never had a dream to pursue, or is it that you don't want to take some time to fucking sit down and actually think?

But I guess you can relate to the gangsta shit, where you smoke 31554685153156 pounds of weed everyday, fuck 35 girls in one night and kill 50 "niggas" with your gatts in drive by's rolling on 20 inch platinum rims while playing a DVD in your tricked out Escalade, as you are going back to the jewelry store because your platinum necklace with your name in diamonds got a fingerprint on it and needs repair.

But maybe I'm just leading a totally different lifestyle of the thinkers.

I don't know.
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote