View Single Post
Old 08-26-03, 10:39 PM   #8
Da NFamous
Str8 From CopKilla Queens

IP:

Are u fuckin jokin? mama im not a hater but ONCE AGAIN i'd like to inform you that you are only allowed 2 POEMS ON THE FIRST PAGE! u seem intelligent, do u read my replies or just skim thru em? BLEH! well now that i got out some steam my train of thought will continue to rumble....the poem was IMO poor. I didnt feel anything in it this subject needs to be put on paper or monitor but as varentao sed quite a few lines were PLAYED honestly it didnt show much skill the hardest messages seemed weak, if i had to guess i would say u saw Hot Boys or Colors or wut have you and wrote a shallow report. Like i sed im not a hater but i have to give my honest views and your poem came off instead of hard as "hardy har" this was just a piece i didnt like so i'll move to constructive crit, stay off of this topic until u have mastered your opinions emotions and observations in a more polished way this piece seemed dull though not for lack of intelligence (as shown on Revolution) but for lack of these things, i hope u stay up, 1luv.
Send a message via AIM to Da NFamous   Reply With Quote