Thread: ~Game Over~
View Single Post
Old 08-27-03, 07:04 PM   #5
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

Shiznit you hit it on the head, this was a straight forward type piece, I did not add the level of complexity I normally do, but I guess that's because it was more of a vent. You really got what I was trying to convey. I was tired and just feed up, I got into a scrape after work that day and I was like fuck it. Do what ya got to do, I guess homie knew I was a little crazed that day. He went on his way, then my EX cuased me some drama. Nothing new, just not needed at the time. By the time I sat down and wrote the drop, I was ready to snap, so yeah you nailed it. Thanks for reading it, and leaving your thought's, as you are one of my favorites here on RB. No diss to anyone else, but you really leave honest thought's, good or not.

I will drop something later in the Rhetorical Insight's, that is one of my favorite threads...

I did not forget you Dead and Famous, we seem to have an avitar in common, and most likely alot more, since it is Bob Marley we both are flossing... I thank you for the comments and will do my best to keep writting and elevating..

Can't forget Content... Thanks man, for the insight, ya know what I mean... I can honestly relate to M&M, my life has been a real piece of work. I don't want to sound like a net thug, but I have been through some shit and more. I have fought and fought for as long as I can remember, mostly for others, but this time it's for me... I am sure you know what I mean... Thanks for your kind words, comming from someone with ton's of talent, they really mean alot to me...

Peace...

Respect to all